Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thermapen Sale

Options
Find a friend, there's a Thermapen BUDDY SALE happening right now! For a limited time, buy 2 and get the 5-up pricing. Only $85 each!

D

I have a very hard time engaging in passive relaxation. Twitter.Instagram.
Dallas, TX

Comments

• tulocay
    tulocay Posts: 1,737
    Options
    Nice
    LBGE, Marietta, GA
  • Hi54putty
    Hi54putty Posts: 1,873
    Options
    I just bought the therma pop to take with me when I travel with my small egg. It was on sale (open box) for $20. If it is any slower than the thermapen you would need a stop watch to clock it. Works great. I am very impressed and it was $70 cheaper. I recommend giving one a try.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • bcsnave
    bcsnave Posts: 1,009
    Options

Anyone interested in going in on 1?

The Dude..a Mini and a Large Egg..a DigiQ DX (BGE Green)..some Cast Iron...a Thermapen.............and an Ol' Fashion

_____________________________________________________________________________

Glenbeulah, WI

• TN2TX
    TN2TX Posts: 298
    Options
    Hi54putty said:
    I just bought the therma pop to take with me when I travel with my small egg. It was on sale (open box) for $20. If it is any slower than the thermapen you would need a stop watch to clock it. Works great. I am very impressed and it was $70 cheaper. I recommend giving one a try.
    Where did you find the open box item? 20 sounds like a solid deal. 
    Dallas, TX
  • mebanite60
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up on the sale. A fellow egger agreed to purchase one with me, I had been waiting for a discount sale. :)
  • bcsnave
    bcsnave Posts: 1,009
    Options
    well ..no takers here so I ordered the Thermapen Backlit......should be here Friday....:)

The Dude..a Mini and a Large Egg..a DigiQ DX (BGE Green)..some Cast Iron...a Thermapen.............and an Ol' Fashion

_____________________________________________________________________________

Glenbeulah, WI