Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Nothing special, just a few racks of ribs

We had some good friends over for dinner last evening. My wife kept me too busy to take photos. The bread was done in the oven, I guess I need another egg? (or a Joe Jr) imageimageimage
In the bush just East of Cambridge,Ontario 

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 15,984
    Nice
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • jonnymackjonnymack Posts: 607
    Looks awesome.  Random question, what is the foil on the ends for?  Is it to keep the ends from getting the direct heat that isn't blocked by the plate setter?  Thanks.
    Firing up the BGE in Covington, GA

• GlennMGlennM Posts: 800
    Yes, that's exactly the reason! I find if you don't do that the outer racks will sometimes dry up too much?
    In the bush just East of Cambridge,Ontario 
  • DMWDMW Posts: 12,333
    =D> Ribs and bread, my kind of meal!
    My Facebook Page where I document my cooking
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - 18.5" WSM - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE - Akron Jr - BS SS36" Griddle