Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Central texas steal on lg egg

Options

Comments

• Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    edited August 2014
    Options
    That's a small egg. Still a good price though. Wonder if warranty can transfer
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    That's a good deal on the small.
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • marianneiamele1
    Options
    Would the person who buys this get a warranty?
    XL...Round Rock, TX
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options

Would the person who buys this get a warranty?

No. Applies to original purchase.
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • sumoconnell
    sumoconnell Posts: 1,932
    Options
    Man, I work close by - but one of my major reasons for buying BGE is the warranty.  
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
  • marianneiamele1
    Options
    2sumoconnell  I can tell you first hand that I had mine replaced within 2 weeks of purchase and I am a believer.  I bought mine at BBQ Outfitters and I can't say enough about them!!!  So worth it to have the warranty!
    XL...Round Rock, TX
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    it's a gift.  You can give them as a gift new and get the warranty.  I don't think the company has a problem with it being sold through a dealer as a gift.  I might be wrong, but that being false would eat into sales.
    Options
    The online registration page has a gift selection but it asks for the dealer's name. Would think the seller could get that info as they would have needed it to register it.
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs, Shirley Fabrication 24x36 Patio, Humphrey's Weekender, Karubecue C-60, MAK 1-Star General, Hasty Bake Gourmet, Santa Maria Grill, Webers: 14" WSM, 22.5" OTG, 22.5" Kettle Premium, WGA Charcoal, Summit S-620 NG

Bay Area, CA
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    I wouldn't pay that. A cracked base and you could have had a new one. Now, if the warranty comes with it....

I found a fairly new small and got it down to 350. Haven't pulled the trigger though.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN