Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

PSWOO2-CI & 2 Tier Adjustable Swing Rack

Options
Will the Two Tier Adjustable Swing Rack System from Ceramic Grill Works work with the PSWOO2-CI?

Shiny side up, rubber side down!  PCB, FL

Comments

• mgillia
    mgillia Posts: 89
    Options

G'day,

I'm new to the forum and probably posted this in the wrong forum section.  My wife recently bought me a LBGE for the birthday.  She got tired of me talking about it and seeing me hug them everytime we entered Pitch-A-Penney.  I have on order the PSW002-CI.  I do have the plate setter and after reading some of the reviews thought it was the best item for grilling, smoking baking at the felt line.  I do not have a cast iron grill yet.  I was looking at the CGW 2 tier 18" main grate & 15" top grate for extra room for grilling and smoking.  But before I purchase it i want to make sure it will fit into the PSWOO2-CI.  Appreciate any assist.  BTW, this forum is the bomb!

Sunny side up, rubber side down.

• tjv
    tjv Posts: 3,830
    Options
    no, the PSWooCI does not work with the swing rack.

t
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • mgillia
    Options
    Is there a two tier CI setup out there that would work with the PSWOO2-CI?

• SoCalTim
    SoCalTim Posts: 2,158
    Options
    http://www.outdoorsthree65.com/ make's something called a 'Grill Extender' ... I thinkj it may be what your looking for.
    I've slow smoked and eaten so much pork, I'm legally recognized as being part swine - Chatsworth Ca.
  • mgillia
    Options
    Thanks bro!  Will have to check it out.