Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Cooking show shock

Options
Botch
Botch Posts: 15,494
I was multitasking (news on TV, surfing, eating and drinking) and the news gave way to the CBS celebrity show (don't know the name, there's a lot of orange) and I was paying less attention. Then a cooking show came on I hadn't seen before (one of those chopped/competition types); looked like Wolfgang Puck was the host (Et tu, Wolfgang?!??? :doh: ). Still wasn't paying too much attention. 
Anyhoo, the first round, which granted immunity to one of the four chefs if they passed, consisted of them identifying a "secret ingredient" in their respective dishes. That caught my ear, hadn't seen that angle before. One gal pulled what looked like a pig eyeball out of her soup, stated "It's certainly not a fish or squid eyeball," and then started to chew it. She stopped, pulled something out of her mouth, and it was... a contact lens! 
Gaaahh!! It was one of those damn crime shows, and it got worse from there (I've switched channels at 7:16). 

I just wasn't expecting that, at all. Gaahh. :scared-yipes:

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

Comments