Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Yummie Chessey Squash KY Creole Style

Options
yellow squash 4 cups, microwave with approx 4T water for seven minutes, drain water 2 large onions, cut into rings, pepper too taste with 1/2 stick of butter 2 cups chopped roma tomatoes, salt to taste Layer squash into a CI baking dish with the tomatoes and onions using the sauce to layer Sauce-4T Plochman's mustard, 2T Colavita extra virgin olive oil-mix together, salt and pepper to taste if desired Cook over low heat 200-225 for about 20 minutes, check your onions, look for soft but still crunchy, then add grated cheese( about a cup) for topping Cook again until the topping is melted, about 10 minute I served Maker's Mark Kentucky Bourbon marinated pork chops (also cooked on medium BGE) with my squash. Okay Egghead, this was my first time out on my medium BGE and first posting. Enjoy all Eggheads, Lee Ann-ziggysmiles