Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Anniversary Dinner

Options

Last night my girlfriend and I celebrated 2 years together. I was able to dodge all the marriage talk by volunteering to cook dinner on the BGE.

I made a cilantro, garlic, and lime marinated pork loin with white rice. One of her favorite BGE dishes.

She took the pictures, so unfortunately there are no close-ups of the food. But here they are nonetheless.

2.jpeg 114.9K

Comments

• HDumptyEsq
    HDumptyEsq Posts: 1,095
    Options
    I trust this paid off handsomely! ;))

Tony in Brentwood, TN.

Medium BGE, New Braunfels off-set smoker, 3-burner Charbroiler gasser, mainly used for Eggcessory  storage, old electric upright now used for Amaz-N-Smoker.

"I like cooking with wine - sometimes I put it in the food." - W. C. Fields

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Keep dodging while you can! Kids are only a short time after that. Perhaps a dog in between.
  • TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    Options
    Nice!  :-bd
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options

The kid talk comes right along with the marriage talk. I'm running out of time, I already have 2 dogs.

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,733
    Options
    Keep cooking like that and your days will be numbered!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • mcmac
    mcmac Posts: 496
    Options
    I like the his and hers drinks!

I agree with Caliking... she's gonna throw you over her shoulder and haul you to the alter if you keep cooking her gourmet dinners. Couple more of those beers and you won't even notice 
    =))
    XL BGE -  Med BGE - Mini BGE - Traeger Pellet Grills

Hillsboro OR
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Is this all the pics you're gonna share with your fellow eggheads? :)) hehehe
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    How does it go, diamonds make babies?

We got married in June, our first was born end of the next February. It doesn't take long.

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker