Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

US Open Pinehurst

Options
2»

Comments

• KennyLee
    KennyLee Posts: 806
    edited June 2014
    Options
    TUTTLE871 said:
    Being from Dallas I'm going with Jordan. Watched him play when he Was 15 and it was incredible to see.
    He played in a AJGA tournament at my club when he was 14 and instead of playing in his age group (13-14 I think), he played up with the 15-18 year olds.  He shot 70-68 over two days and won by like nine shots.  And a lot of kids who play that junior circuit are NCAA D-1 quality players.  I remember one of our club pros telling me this kid was the real deal and would be a force on tour by the time he was 20.  Man, was he right.

LBGE

Cedar table w/granite top

Ceramic Grillworks two-tier swing rack

Perpetual cooler of ice-cold beer

• FATC1TY
    FATC1TY Posts: 888
    Options
    I've got no one this week.. It's always a crap shoot, this and The Open are always just.. well.. wide open.

Course looks great. Really loving what C&C did with the course. I'm a fan of Coore and Crenshaw courses, love playing them. Bunkering and green complexes are fantastic and fun.

I feel sorry for the women.. that course will be trampled by Saturday afternoon for their final round.

It'll be fun to watch the chase today!
    -FATC1TY
    Grillin' and Brewing in Atlanta
    LBGE
    MiniMax
  • berndcrisp
    berndcrisp Posts: 1,166
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I don't think the course will be 'trampled' for the women's final round on Sunday. It is only taking about 150 rounds this weekend. Many public courses get 2-3 hundred per day! The USGA will have the course in as good a shape for them as for the men. They are the best at growing grass.
    Hood Stars, Wrist Crowns and Obsession Dobs!