Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Peoria Eggfest

Options
Attended the eggfest in Peoria for the second year. Just like last year it was a lot of fun and met some very nice people. Ron Pratt was there again offering several good ideas. Several of the cooks were giving out a lot of good receipes. Thanks to Hearth and Patio for hosting another great eggfest.

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,898
    Options
    It was fun wan't it and the fact the rain held off until 3 made it even better! The gang at H & P were as friendly and helpful as usual! There weren't as many cooks this year, but food was plentiful and if anybody came and went home hungry it was their fault! I was amazed at the draw it had from not only local folks, but also from across IL and also several from Iowa and @Rich777 and Wendy from WI. See ya next year!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    no pics, didn't happen

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• bettysnephew
    bettysnephew Posts: 1,189
    Options
    Too busy stuffing my pie hole with Eggcellent eats to take pix.  Will return next year and hopefully Larry and I can get an Egg to cook on.
    A poor widows son.
    See der Rabbits, Iowa
  • RRP
    edited June 2014
    Options
    no pics, didn't happen
    Well, Michael unbeknownst to me my Pat took some pictures that I didn't even know about until tonight. Before that I had sent an email to @Rich777 asking help to prove it happened as Wendy took many pictures that day. Here BTW was Wendy checking on on her camera with Rich in the navy blue sleeveless shirt looking on. Let's see if I can post it...
  • RRP
    Options
    Oh and here is one of my b-i-l who figured out to just sit in a chair in front of me and order up 2 of whatever I was about to serve!
  • RICHIED777
    RICHIED777 Posts: 91
    Options
    Ron, just to clarify, I can be reached at RICHIED777. Pictures are on the way soon.