Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT: BBQ pin-ups

Cookbook_ChipCookbook_Chip Posts: 1,228
edited June 2014 in Off Topic
Being a fan of pin-ups and yummy BGE BBQ, I played with the Google and found these! Only thing? They only seem to know how to do hotdogs.
Lovin' my Large Egg since May 2012 (Richmond, VA) ... and makin' cookbooks at http://familycookbookproject.com
Stoker II wifi, Thermapen, and a Fork for plating photo purposes

Comments

• calikingcaliking Posts: 11,025
    Everyone knows that girls love wieners.

:D

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • NPHuskerFLNPHuskerFL Posts: 16,900
    Keepin it Classy. My Grandfather had some vintage WW11 pinups stuck to the ceiling of his workshop when I was a lil guy. I always appreciated them that and old Sears & Roebuck catalogs. They always seemed classy to me. Those are cool pinups!
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 15,985
    Better.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Cookbook_ChipCookbook_Chip Posts: 1,228
    @NPHuskerFL‌ great story! And @henapple‌ keeping it classy with bacon!
    Lovin' my Large Egg since May 2012 (Richmond, VA) ... and makin' cookbooks at http://familycookbookproject.com
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,528
    Here you go.
    No hot dogs being cooked here. In fact, that looks like it might be a spatchcocked turkey or chicken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Will only post the link http://www.posternation.com/featured-product/bbq-girl
    and this girl who dosen't like gassers
    Brampton, Ontario

• HDumptyEsqHDumptyEsq Posts: 1,095
    No hot dogs being cooked here. In fact, that looks like it might be a spatchcocked turkey or chicken.

She hid the sausage!!

Tony in Brentwood, TN.

Medium BGE, New Braunfels off-set smoker, 3-burner Charbroiler gasser, mainly used for Eggcessory  storage, old electric upright now used for Amaz-N-Smoker.

"I like cooking with wine - sometimes I put it in the food." - W. C. Fields

• ReldtiCDNReldtiCDN Posts: 142
    edited June 2014
    henapple said:
    Better.
    Brampton, Ontario

• stemc33stemc33 Posts: 3,567
    If the tattoo thread vanished, I'm sure this one won't last long. But then again, since @NPHuskerFL‌ didn't start it maybe the mods will let it stay. Lol
    Steven
    Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
    two cotton pot holders to handle PS
    Banner, Wyoming
  • TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,917
    stemc33 said:
    If the tattoo thread vanished, I'm sure this one won't last long. But then again, since @NPHuskerFL‌ didn't start it maybe the mods will let it stay. Lol
    Yeah, I've been waiting for Blake to get onto this one!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

stemc33 said:

Yeah, I've been waiting for Blake to get onto this one!

[-X oh no no no. I won't be adding anything to this unless it's classy. Like I said pinups are "classy" IMHO. So I'm gonna keep it on track. ;-)
    imageimage
    Marilyn Monroe. Classic Beauty never dies.
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Cookbook_ChipCookbook_Chip Posts: 1,228
    Found a couple more I like!