Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Do you...exercise?

Options
2»

Comments

• hapster
    hapster Posts: 7,503
    Options
    Trying to walk more each day, using a pedometer on the phone to keep track...
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    This thread reminds me... anyone here use a Nordic Track skier? Guy I used to work with has used one every day for years, is almost 70 years old and weights about 170! I figure it can't be any worse than an indoor bike! :)

I just looked on craigslist and there are two listed locally, one is $70, the other only $35!! I've never even seen one being used and was wondering if there is anything that typically goes bad on them. Not that it's a lot of money, but there's no point in bring home an oversized paperweight. Any thoughts on what to look for would be appreciated!
    Not to much to them. My Mom had one for many years and enjoyed it especially when it was blizzard weather in NE. Seemed like a pretty reliable unit.
    Thanks. Might check 'em, out. Gotta have something to do on rainy, snowy, cold days.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut