Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

kinda OT but still cooking related++Not trying to cause a fuss but you guys should check this out.

plumbfir01
plumbfir01 Posts: 725
edited May 2014 in Off Topic
I am NOT trying to advertise for anyone and I do not get any benefit from this. When the wife and I got the SV last year, I was on a quest to find a ''plastic'' free bag to do SV in. We came up with a silicon bag from LEKUE and we waited to buy. Once the kid moved in with us earlier this year we needed a way to make him breakfast quick and easier. Well we had searched the Lekueusa.com site and found some pretty cool little tools and came up with omelet makers using the microwave and egg makers as well. So we decided to buy the bags for SV and the omelet makers.. I have to say the stuff they have is pretty rad and we love the products. I just thought you guys may benefit from some of the products espically with the folks trying to find easier breakfast ideas with weight loss benefits.  

Beaufort, SC