Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

In the doghouse

Options
2»

Comments

• GATABITES
    GATABITES Posts: 1,260
    Options
    OP must be in the doghouse. He hasnt responded with any results.... 
    XL BGE 
    Joe JR 
    Baltimore, MD
  • johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    Options
    GATABITES said:
    OP must be in the doghouse. He hasnt responded with any results.... 
    No WiFi in the doghouse!

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • ShadowNick
    ShadowNick Posts: 533
    Options
    Cheap shaving cream. Used to use it strip all the baked on carbon and lubricant off of m-16 components when we wanted to start with a fresh layer of CLP. Also used it to great effect to get oil of our hands quickly after PMCS in the motorpool. That stuff cuts grease with a vengeance.
    Pentwater, MI
  • SaltySam
    SaltySam Posts: 887
    Options
    OP, checking in. I was out buying Simple Green and hitting up a huge sale on Egghead t-shirts.

I have yet to apply the simple green, but that'll be my first option. I'll post before and after pics as soon as feasible.

LBGE since June 2012

Omaha, NE

• GrannyX4
    GrannyX4 Posts: 1,491
    Options
    @SaltySam I have also been in the dog house. MDSH (or in this case HWMBO) was livid when I did the same thing. We tried most of the above recommendations and nothing really worked. The end result was they just faded away. Time is your friend. ;;)
    Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !