Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pork Butt, Questionable labeling

Options
chainsaw19
chainsaw19 Posts: 257

Saw this online this morning, I think putting Whole in the front of this label would have been the better choice, but thought it was funny.....pork butt humor early on a Thursday morning is always good.

Large BGE Middletown, MD

Comments

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Just what is it stuffed with.... :-?
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options
    I didn't even think about moving the 'whole'. My concern was that they didn't try and find something that was better than 'stuffed butt.'

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    The cursive "Thank You" is a nice touch.
  • GeorgeS
    GeorgeS Posts: 955
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I think the butcher found a way to make himself smile with that one! If you can't find a way to make your job at least a little humorous I think you need to find a new one so good for him/her. :D
    Bristow Virginia XL&Mini One of the best feelings in life is watching other people enjoy the food I cooked!
  • chainsaw19
    chainsaw19 Posts: 257
    Options
    True @GeorgeS. I presume stuffed because it is boneless but I wonder if they package the others as. Bone-in butt whole ? Now that might make that butcher stand behind the counter giggling
    Large BGE Middletown, MD