Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Breakfast

Options
Poblano ABT Omelete topped with our house salsa. What's yours?

Comments

• Hotch
    Hotch Posts: 3,564
    Options
    Was this done on an Egg? If so what pan did you use?
    Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • SteveWPBFL
    SteveWPBFL Posts: 1,327
    Options
    Poblano peppers on the Egg is my latest fad. Made four more yesterday while smoking some chicken and sausage on the Egg at 250F with a little pecan. Just gutted the Poblanos and wrapped with a slice of bacon and stuffed with Monterrey Jack and a little of our 'house' (home made) salsa. They were great for dinner. Had two left over. So, took about 1/2 of one and diced it up cold and threw it into an omelete. Topped it with the house salsa. Elan! 

What kind of Egg breakfasts do you make? 

• SteveWPBFL
    SteveWPBFL Posts: 1,327
    Options
    I did not cook the omelet on the Egg, so that's cheating? 
  • Hotch
    Hotch Posts: 3,564
    Options

We did what we called Mini Chorizo Egg Bites at the Salado Eggfest.

Made some fresh Chorizo. Then loaded mini muffin pans with a southwestern egg scramble, shredded cheese and the chorizo. Once done (8-10 min at 400 indirect) then glazed with an homemade Chipotle Adobo sauce. Served over 100 bites.

You could use a muffin top pan and make these for biscuit, egg and sausage breakfast sandwich.

Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    I've done pablanos stuffed with chorizo, black beans and cheese...wrapped in bacon.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN