Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

First time doin the butt!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    I like 200
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options

DMW said:

GeorgeS said:

Yea we do, this was a last minute decision and my wife was close to Giant and Wegman's was too far away. Next time I will look for a better deal.

Do you have a Restaurant Depot nearby? If so, I think a KCBS membership is worth it just for RD access alone.

So you're telling me that if I get a membership to KCBS that I can then purchase a membership to RD? Is this true? If so, how do I go about this?

If you sign up for KCBS you can go to RD, show your membership card, and get a day pass.
  • BckPorchGriln
    Options

Does that meant I can only go once a year? Or does the day pass mean that I only have access to buy in the store that day and no access to all the online stuff that comes with the membership?

Demorest, Ga.    1MBGE
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    I don't know about the online stuff, but you can go in any day RD is opn and get a day pass. It's as effective as having an actual membership in terms of physical stores.
  • BckPorchGriln
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks so much! I'll definitely be getting in on that!
    Demorest, Ga.    1MBGE
  • GeorgeS
    GeorgeS Posts: 955
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Mickey said:
    I like 200

@Mickey‌ Thanks! I was happy with the cook but did notice a few spots interior that were a little tougher than the outer portions so next time I will cook a little longer.
    Bristow Virginia XL&Mini One of the best feelings in life is watching other people enjoy the food I cooked!