Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Outdoor Kitchens

CPARKTXCPARKTX Posts: 1,857
I saw this thread on thechive.com and there are some awesome outdoor kitchens...and if you look closely I bet 8+ have BGEs. http://thechive.com/2014/03/17/outdoor-kitchens-are-where-its-at-30-photos/
LBGE & SBGE.  Central Texas.  

Comments

• ThatgrimguyThatgrimguy Posts: 3,830
    My outdoor kitchen has rendered my indoor kitchen useless! Look at all those sad saps with their $5k++ gassers
    Biloxi, MS
    Guild's Grocery BBQ Team
    The Grocery Cart
    XL / Small Green Eggs
  • pescadorzihpescadorzih Posts: 859
    #3 is what gave me the inspiration for my outdoor kitchen.
    SE PA
    XL, Mini max
  • fence0407fence0407 Posts: 1,803
    Looks like the egg in #17 is sitting in the table with no support on the bottom..? Does anyone else have a setup like this? Looks new to me...

Large - Mini - Blackstone 17"
    Cumming, GA  

• henapplehenapple Posts: 15,986
    I would not do that with the expansion and contraction of the egg. Several minis have cracked sitting in the iron circle stand.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • fence0407fence0407 Posts: 1,803
    henapple said:
    I would not do that with the expansion and contraction of the egg. Several minis have cracked sitting in the iron circle stand.
    I didn't think it looked very safe...
    Large - Mini - Blackstone 17"
    Cumming, GA