Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Outdoor Kitchens

Options
CPARKTX
CPARKTX Posts: 2,095
I saw this thread on thechive.com and there are some awesome outdoor kitchens...and if you look closely I bet 8+ have BGEs. http://thechive.com/2014/03/17/outdoor-kitchens-are-where-its-at-30-photos/
LBGE & SBGE.  Central Texas.  

Comments

• Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    Options
    My outdoor kitchen has rendered my indoor kitchen useless! Look at all those sad saps with their $5k++ gassers
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • pescadorzih
    pescadorzih Posts: 926
    Options
    #3 is what gave me the inspiration for my outdoor kitchen.
    SE PA
    XL, Lg, Mini max and OKJ offset
  • fence0407
    fence0407 Posts: 2,237
    Options
    Looks like the egg in #17 is sitting in the table with no support on the bottom..? Does anyone else have a setup like this? Looks new to me...

Large - Mini - Blackstone 17", 28", 36"
    Cumming, GA  

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    I would not do that with the expansion and contraction of the egg. Several minis have cracked sitting in the iron circle stand.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • fence0407
    fence0407 Posts: 2,237
    Options
    henapple said:
    I would not do that with the expansion and contraction of the egg. Several minis have cracked sitting in the iron circle stand.
    I didn't think it looked very safe...
    Large - Mini - Blackstone 17", 28", 36"
    Cumming, GA