Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cauliflower pizza

Options
Use Food processor or two heads of cauliflower and nuke them for 8min.
Place them in a cheese cloth and rin excess water out. Then add 2 eggs and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Mix well and lay on cookie sheet that's nonstick. Cook 8-10min at 425 until browned lightly. Remove and add sauce cheese pepperoni and veggies. You guys know how the rest goes down.... Egg+ high heat = awesomeness

Beaufort, SC

Comments

• Hi54putty
    Hi54putty Posts: 1,873
    Options
    My wife makes this, exactly the same way, and it really isn't too bad. That's a pretty strong endorsement since it contains cauliflower.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • robnybbq
    robnybbq Posts: 1,911
    Options
    Looks great. Add it to the list.

Garnerville, NY
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Nice
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    I just wish it actually tasted like pizza. I did it that way and it wasn't bad... but it wasn't PIZZA!

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• plumbfir01
    plumbfir01 Posts: 725
    Options
    Yeah, I eat pretty clean about 90% of the time and this is a cheat for me..I am trying to train the mindset of my cousin (15yo boy) that is living with me full time of the necessity to eat clean for life and start now. It makes a difference and will allow him to live life easier without so many diet induced health issues...or at least I hope. 
    Beaufort, SC
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    So how does the crust turn out? Taste? TExture? Been meaning to try this for awhile.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• plumbfir01
    plumbfir01 Posts: 725
    Options
    It's like eating thinner cornbread texture with a slight cauliflower taste IMO... I think I could do a better job with sauces and it would really make the difference but I'm not the chef... I'm tryin but got a ways to go
    Beaufort, SC
  • egger ave
    egger ave Posts: 721
    Options
    I have had better luck a crust made from ground sausage. Have been on a low carb diet for a couple of years. Been there, done that with cauliflower.
    1 Large BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Minimax BGE, Original wife and 3 dogs living in the heart of BBQ country in Round Rock Texas. 

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."

Albert Einstein