Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Operating Temp range for Maverick

DMW
DMW Posts: 13,832
Anyone know the operating temp range for the Maverick ET-732? Not the probes, the sender unit? Mine is jumping all over the place and I'm wondering if it's because of the cold temp. Maybe I need to replace the batteries...

They/Them
Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker

Comments

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    False alarm, the temp was actually dropping rapidly. I used a wire coat hanger to stir the charcoal from underneath and shook a bunch of ash down. Glad I walked out to see what was going on.

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Not using the remote.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN