Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pizza night

Options
2»

Comments

• NDG
    NDG Posts: 2,431
    Options
    @griffin . . . I am working from home today and wanted to make your "New Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes" PIZZA DOUGH (posted above) at lunch so I would be set for the weekend.  Just checked and I only have about 2 cups of AP Flour left . . damn.  BUT I got tons of "00 Pizza Flour" and tons of "K.A. Bread Flour" around.  Think I can mix two different kind of flours or should I postpone until I can grab more AP Flour to do it as your recipe instructs?  Thanks in advance!
    Columbus, OH

“There are only two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a miracle.  The other is as if everything is” 
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    There are people who are more expert at making bread and dough than I am who could probably answer your question better than I. I have never used 00 pizza flour and I don't know how bread flour would change the dough. If it were me, I'd wait and get some AP flour if possible.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• NDG
    NDG Posts: 2,431
    Options
    Ok I was leaning that way.  Your ZA looks good and I appreciate the quick response.  If no Pizza Experts chime in, I will just make my dough tmrw night.  
    Columbus, OH

“There are only two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a miracle.  The other is as if everything is” 
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    No problem. Some days I'm more active than others. Today, I am tied to my computer at work while running my machine so I got nothing else to do except monitor reports that it spits out every 5 minutes so I'm catching up on posts and looking for ideas to cook the rest of this week and this weekend. Now you got me wanting pizza. Damn no carb/low carb diet. Must. Fight. Cravings. Must. Be. Good. Hafta see the doc next week and need my levels down.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings