Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

pissed about superman

hugewineo
hugewineo Posts: 49
edited January 2014 in Off Topic
Ok just watched Man of Steel... no dedication in the credits or any homage paid whatsoever to the late Christopher Reeve.  Seriously!  Lame...

Comments

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    edited January 2014
    Dude, while we all understand Reeve's role in Superman, he died in 2004 bro.  Man of Steel is the 2nd Superman movie done since he passed, the other being the 2006 release of Superman Returns.  What did you expect?  I never expected them to dedicate it to him and nobody I know griped about that either.  

This post is really freaking silly to me.  
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • stantrb
    stantrb Posts: 156
    I'm pissed because it took a big huge dump on Superman.  But to each his own.
    Minimax and a wood-fired oven.
  • Chris_Wang
    Chris_Wang Posts: 1,254
    edited January 2014
    Well... I get pissed about the state of public education, the wussification of america, and most current political topics. Like @stantrb said, to each his own.

That's 'Merica for you.

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

• Haha fair enough cazzy, Did not realize there was another superman before it and after CR.  That will teach me to post about something a bottle of wine in without doing a little homework... well probably not :)

Now if there was not at least a "dedicated to the late Christopher Reeve" or something in the credits of the other one you mentioned... my point stands.

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,887
    edited January 2014
    This is a matter of "where you were when". When I grew up George Reeves played Superman and to this day his face comes to my mind when the the word comes up...not these later come alongs! Of course in real life a simple speeding bullet to George's head removed him from the future cast. 
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • berndcrisp
    berndcrisp Posts: 1,166
    The sky is falling. Be a true American and sue them.
    Hood Stars, Wrist Crowns and Obsession Dobs!

• TUTTLE871
    TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316
    I thought George Reeves was Superman. Boy I need to leave my house more often and get off of eggheadforum.com

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.