Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ribs,swordfish and prawns

Options
Forgot I had some ribs in the freezer, so decided to get them out for tonight's dinner, Parents brought me some BGE rubs over from England so they got a coating of Down and Dizzy.image Unfortunately the rib choice over here isn't very wide so these were spare ribs, that to be honest weren't the biggest I've had. Still put them in at 350 for about 1hr 1/2, (can't remember who's post I stole that from , but thanks anyway) Then coated them with some Sweet Baby Rays which I stumbled across in my local supermarket! image Next was the wife's swordfish (as she doesn't eat pork) this was left in a white wine marinade for about 2hrs then direct until IT was 135. Midway I threw on some spicy tiger prawns and a few lemon/ garlic one for my daughter who's not too keen on the heat. imageimageimage Thought I'd better take a pic before they all went, not bad for a cook that only went for just over 2 hrs tops . Ribs were better than I thought they would be, as I normally do them for about 3/12 hrs .

Comments