Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

"The Chicken" from the Naked Whiz

Made "The Chicken" from the Naked Whiz website last night, which I gather is a recipe first shared here on the forum by AZRP.  I've done it several times before and each time it's been amazing.  I'm eating leftovers right now, and it's so amazing, I've been driven to post about it.  For those of you that have not tried this recipe, do yourself a favor and try it.  The sauce is just insane--pretty much the best hot wing/vinegar based sauce I've tried.  It leaves your mouth burning up, and the smoldering eventually gives way to a peculiar breed of euphoria that's unique to spicy encounters.  Last night, I did the recipe as kebabs with chicken breast, peppers and onions.  Used an almond meal/garlic salt coating instead of the normal flour coating.  Turned out incredible.  Anyway, like I said if you haven't tried it, try it.  One of my absolute favorites!

Southern California

Comments