Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Smoked Brisket: My YouTube video. Enjoy!

Options
grussem
grussem Posts: 120
Here is my first YouTube video for my channel.  I hope you all enjoy and offer any advice or ask whatever questions you may have. Thanks for the support! More videos to come very soon!

Comments

• FaceDance
    FaceDance Posts: 289
    Options
    Good work.  I've yet to attempt a brisket but it's on my short list.  So 6.5lb brisket at approx 260 cook for how long?
    South Florida - Large BGE (DOB:  12/07/2013)
  • hapster
    hapster Posts: 7,503
    Options
    Welcome to the forum... I'm sure the brisket is good.

The camera work however... I had to stop the video, I was starting to get dizzy and nauseous. Need to find a better anchor for your camera, the motion is distracting to the point of sickness.

I applaud your attempt at sharing and providing information; but the message is lost in the delivery.

Does your camera have a steady shot mode that may not have been on?

Thanks

H
  • grussem
    grussem Posts: 120
    Options
    FaceDance said:
    Good work.  I've yet to attempt a brisket but it's on my short list.  So 6.5lb brisket at approx 260 cook for how long?
    Thanks! It ended up taking about 8 1/2 hours total,  then I wrapped wrapped for about a half hour. Thanks for watching.  I am new to the YouTube thing and video editing etc... I am working on the quality of the videos,  I decided to video this on the spur of the moment lol. Thanks again!