Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Christmas apps

Just started some pig shots and had a brain fart...put a slice of jalapeño on the sausage. ..we'll see. Eggrolls being prepped.
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Have you started drinking very early? What's the problem bud?
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Noon...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,322
    As I recall (live by) Noon is acceptable unless you fired up the BGE earlier-as the BGE adult supervisory beverage rule is "when you light it, then when the first food goes on and as inspired thereafter".  I am quite good at compliance...Merry Christmas!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
    500 Posts: 3,177
    They way you wrote that, I thought "Brain Fart" was an appetizer you made. What's in a Brain Fart?
    I like my butt rubbed and my pork pulled.
    Member since 2009