Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Spring Chicken made it!

Options
GrillMeister
GrillMeister Posts: 1,608
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
LawnRangerSpringChicken.jpg
<p />Here's a great shot of Lawn Ranger and Spring Chicken in front of the Large BGE and redwood cart that Lawn Ranger's son took home. His son bought 8 raffle tickets and having recently returned from Iraq, I cannot think of a more deserving person to win it. I was hootin & hollerin as much as he was. Way to go Ryan!!!!![p]Spring Chicken put together a plastic laundry sink that we hooked up a camper spot and it really came in handy for washing dishes! Thanks for the handy work! Todd took it home on Sunday, so he'll be in touch to get it back to you. [p]In the foreground we have AlexShark modeling the attractive Texas Eggfest 2005 T-Shirt. We do have some XL left over for sale while supplies last. Drop me an email if you are interested.[p]Cheers,[p]GrillMeister

Cheers,

GrillMeister
Austin, Texas

Comments

• 1shot1kill
    1shot1kill Posts: 136
    Options
    GrillMeister,[p]Thanks so much for the kind words. It realy means alot to myself and my brothers and sisters in arms to know that there is still people that appreaciate what we do. But I do have to clear up one thing that I might not have been, well lets see sober enough to explain the other day lol! I did serve on active duty for 4 years and still am serving as inactive ready reserve in the United States Marine Corps. I was stationed in Okinawa Japan when the first strike in Iraq started. I did not however get put in harms way by going to the front line. We loaded ships and got gear geady to ship out and were on stand by to leave. which stuck me over seas for 16 months. So to say that I am very deserving, well not half as much as my brothers still there and expecially the ones that paid the ultimate sacrifice for us and this wonderful country of ours. But truly thank you from the bottom of my heart. [p]I can't wait to do it again next year, see ya then.[p]Ryan
  • Adrian B.
    Adrian B. Posts: 124
    Options
    1shot1kill,
    Don't sell yourself short. EVERY SINGLE MARINE (and soldier/airman/sailor) deserves praise, because EVERY SINGLE ONE plays a role. Without you guys, we'd be living in a different world speaking a different language, afraid to go out of our homes every day. It doesn't matter whether they are on the front lines, or working a supply route - every one is a piece in the puzzle that keeps things running the way they should be. [p]Glad you stayed in the Reserve. Beers to you.

• GrillMeister
    GrillMeister Posts: 1,608
    Options
    vr6Cop,[p]Ahmen to that brother!

Cheers,

GrillMeister
    Austin, Texas