Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Prayers for Arizona fire fighters

19 brave souls lost in the battle against the Yarnell Fire yesterday. God bless them and their families, friends and comrades.

Comments

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Tragic. Thoughts and prayers for the families.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Firemedic183
    Firemedic183 Posts: 197
    rsmith193 said:
    I posted this last night under "a bit off topic" Today in Arizona we have suffered a huge loss. 19 members of the Prescott Granite Mountain Fire Department have lost thier lives, fighting a forest fire in Yarnell. This is all but one of this communities fire fighters. Many of the Hotshots were fighting a fire saving thier nieghbors homes while thier own where burning. Several of us in the competition BBQ community are working on getting up to Prescott to help feed the families. These are truly Heros.God bless you and your families. Thank you

Thank you for your volunteerism. Us firefighters love good food!! It is a horrible tragedy, and really breaks my heart!! On a separate note, if you see these Westboro baptist crazies, please let them know that I really hope that the suffer when they rot in hell!
    Persistence and determination are omnipotent!
  • rsmith193
    rsmith193 Posts: 219
    Tomorrow at 11:00am Arizona time, the 19 fallen Hotshot Fire Fighters return home to Prescott, Arizona. Please think about them and thier families and put them in your prayers.

Thank you