Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Is it normal to...

Terrebandit
Terrebandit Posts: 1,750
Cook on your egg 5 out of 5 days? Do I need some kind of therapy for my condition?
Dave - Austin, TX

Comments

• bigphil
    bigphil Posts: 1,390
    yes you do you forgot two days 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
  • Spaightlabs
    Spaightlabs Posts: 2,349
    It is normal if after the weekend you have 9 cooks in 7 days.
  • rtt121
    rtt121 Posts: 653
    This is all normal
    Medium, and XL eggs in Galloway NJ.  Just outside of Atlantic City.  
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Hello, my name is earthbandit, no I mean terrebandit and I am an eggoholic. Hi terrebandit

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    I can't give you the definition of normal, but I probably egg 5 days a week March through November and 3 days a week December through February.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • EggPower
    EggPower Posts: 25
    That's funny. I was beginning to wonder that myself. Glad I'm not alone. Ha
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,314
    My definition of "normal"-any time you would think of using that box in the kitchen then the BGE wins (that is the minimum).  On top of  that you know you want to enjoy great eats, then it becomes dang near every cook year-round (granted here in the land of Kentucky Jelly we don't get many days below 0*F in winter).  I can't recall the last time SWMBO fired up the kitchen box for something of value but I could be jaded here :)>-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • smbishop
    smbishop Posts: 3,053
    3-7 days a week, year round.  The only thing holding me back is driving my kids to all of their activities...
    Southlake, TX and Cowhouse Creek - King, TX.  2 Large, 1 Small and a lot of Eggcessories.