Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

stupid question

what is the star looking thing top right of every discussion title?

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

Comments

• Jebpot
    Jebpot Posts: 374
    figured it out. need to finish waking up before posting..

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

• bigphil
    bigphil Posts: 1,390
    it allows you to bookmark a thread by clicking on it 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
  • Jebpot

thanks where does it bookmark it to?

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

• TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    edited June 2013
    No such thing as a stupid question.

It let's you bookmark a post. If I'm not mistaken it sends you a notification every time someone comments on the post. If you click the star it will turn yellow meaning you've bookmarked it. Click it again and it is no longer yellow (i.e. bookmarked).
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    found it

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

• Jebpot

thanks

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

• Spaightlabs
    Spaightlabs Posts: 2,349
    When a hot thread gets rolling, like the I used to like Wicked Good thread you can hit that star and get a couple hundred emails in a day. It will make your friends think you are very important.
  • TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    When a hot thread gets rolling, like the I used to like Wicked Good thread you can hit that star and get a couple hundred emails in a day. It will make your friends think you are very important.
    Yeah... I did that once... it turned out to be a real PITA! Haven't bookmarked another thread since.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    I bookmark good looking cooks so I can find them later. 
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • Aviator
    Aviator Posts: 1,757
    I bookmark good looking cooks so I can find them later. 
    +1. This way you dont have to use the really cumbersome search function here.

Large and Small BGE, Blackstone 36 and a baby black Kub.

Chattanooga, TN.

• Jebpot
    thanks for the info. Good to be at a place to go for info with people so willing to help!!!!!!!!!!

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN