Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT MORE TORNADOS!!

Options
Just experienced a large tornado that hit OKC. I am ok, house is ok, and wife is ok. Since I know you are all wondering...the egg is ok too. Could use some thoughts and prayers for us Okies please!
Persistence and determination are omnipotent!

Comments

• double
    double Posts: 1,214
    Options
    Stay safe brother!
    Lynnwood WA
  • grEGGorys
    grEGGorys Posts: 168
    Options
    Our prayers are with the Okies. Son lives in Noble but was taking shelter in Norman hospital. It seems that Oklahoma can't get a break. Stay safe.
    Gulf Coast FL
  • Jebpot
    Jebpot Posts: 374
    Options
    Pray everybody are ok.

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

• Tjcoley
    Tjcoley Posts: 3,551
    Options
    Thoughts and prayers with you all that are affected.  Glad you are ok.

caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    Man, that 's adding insult to injury. Sending prayers and best wishes your way.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • KennyLee
    KennyLee Posts: 806
    Options

Family is from Pocasset, Chickasha and Frederick and spent a lot of my youth in those places.  Lot of really tough and hearty folks in that area and prayers are with all. 

Caught some of the realtime coverage on The Weather Channel down here in Texas.  Amazing how precise this storm tracking has gotten.  Hopefully it saved some lives.

LBGE

Cedar table w/granite top

Ceramic Grillworks two-tier swing rack

Perpetual cooler of ice-cold beer

• Firemedic183
    Firemedic183 Posts: 197
    Options
    This tornado season has been crazy. Thank you for the thoughts and prayers...Yes that is the tornado in the background.
  • skellis614
    skellis614 Posts: 75
    Options
    Thoughts and prayers from one okie to another. Thanks for what I'm sure is your role in helping the folks!
    LBGE, Burgeoning Accessories
  • CANMAN1976
    CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,593
    Options
    Our noreaster storms up here in Canada pail in comparison to those Tornado's.You should feel proud for the great service you provide firemedic183.Stay safe and egg on!!!
    Hows ya gettin' on, me ol ****

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
  • DeaconKav
    DeaconKav Posts: 84
    Options
    Praying for all my brothers in Sooner Nation.
  • Firemedic183
    Options
    Thoughts and prayers from one okie to another. Thanks for what I'm sure is your role in helping the folks!

Our noreaster storms up here in Canada pail in comparison to those Tornado's.You should feel proud for the great service you provide firemedic183.Stay safe and egg on!!!

The beg problem besides the tornados were the people getting stuck trying to drive through flooded areas. We also assisted a neighboring city with 3 structure fires caused by the storm. Thank you for the kind words. I feel like one of the luckiest people on earth to be in a profession that I love.
  • Firemedic183
    Options
    @skellis614, where are you at in OK?