Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Molten chocolate cake recipe

MikeZMikeZ Posts: 1
Recently bought the iPad version of the BGE Cookbook, and have been enjoying the recipes very much. I just started to prepare Andy Husband's molten chocolate cake recipe, and found the third ingredient listed was "1/2 thing of nothing"! Am I missing something here, or is this a joke? Maybe someone who has the print version can let me know if the printed book has a different ingredient listed. It's whatever is between the eggs and chocolate chips. Thanks

• RACRAC Posts: 1,573
    edited May 2013

Here is the printed version:

Granulated sugar for dusting(about 1 cup)

1 cup unsalted butter

3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons bittersweet chocolate chips

4 large eggs

4 large egg yolks

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

2 cups confectioners sugar

2/3 cup all-purpose flour

2 cups heavy cream, whipped

Boerne, TX

• MikeZMikeZ Posts: 1