Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The ribs are on: a silent picture

Options
2»

Comments

• jaydub58
    jaydub58 Posts: 2,167
    Options

Super looking ribs, MCN, well done!

I, too, love the PartyQ.  It is simple, and with just a bit of tinkering, super reliable.

John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
  • skellis614
    skellis614 Posts: 75
    edited May 2013
    Options
    @Mrcookingnurse Glad you liked it. Always happy to supply as well.
    LBGE, Burgeoning Accessories
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,471
    Options
    Thanks for the input irt the PartyQ; I'm shopping...

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• jimreed777
    jimreed777 Posts: 324
    Options
    @ GoldfishDude Lebanon bologna is a sweet, smoked, beef balogna that is made in Lebanon County, Pennsylvania. Seltzer's is the official Lebanon Balogna. The rest are just imitators. I actually live in the town, Palmyra, PA where it is made. When you drive past the smoke houses, it smells awesome! Palmyra is the neighboring town to Hershey. On any given day I smell a smokehouse, roasted peanuts from the Reeses plant, roasted cocoa beans from the Hershey plant, and of course cow crap from the fields and farms all around. Sometimes the mixtures of smells around can get intense.
    Grew up eating the stuff. Seltzer's. Wonder Bread, Lebanon Bolgna, yellow mustard and some white american cheese. I must have eaten thousands of those. I grew up in Mohnton, PA...just a short drive east starting on the Horseshoe pike from Hershey. What I miss most though is being so close to Shady Maple.