Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Thanksgiving dinner in May

shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
Made potato salad this morning. Just put a 10 lb ham on. Making the dressing after I get my kid from school. Then green beans. Should be good.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,430
    I cooked a chicken last week and my better half pulled dressing out of the freezer... Yum.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Let me ask you -----------------  look out on your front porch???  Do you have Christmas Lights up ?? :)]
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Let me ask you -----------------  look out on your front porch???  Do you have Christmas Lights up ?? :)]
    I don't do Christmas lights even when it is Christmas.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    OK , look outside and see it there are any "sleigh marks" in your yard???
    ·
    Ham looking good.

image.jpg 2.2M

·
    Oh Hell yeah!

image.jpg 2.2M

·