Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Strips and veggies

Options
Man last night the eggs knocked it out of the park. It was a wild ride though. My wife is on bed rest and her parents were coming over to get our little one for me. I decided it'd be a good idea to cook for them sense I already had steak laid out for us.

Went and bought two more strips. I cut up the veggies and seasoned them, put in fridge and made a hashbrown caserole. During the middle of all this my little one needed a bath. Terrible time for that. Had like twenty things going and two eggs burning out of control!

Steaks were amazing. Parents showed up right before it was tabel'd. Only got two pics because this cook ran away from me.

Beautiful day for egging though!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

XLBGE 

Comments

• Solson005
    Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    Options
    Love the pic and the use of two eggs. I had both of mine going Sunday but at separate times.

I'll come babysit for you, steak off the egg is way better than $20 for pizza :D
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • MrCookingNurse
    MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665
    Options
    @solson005
    Haha yea buddy! Two eggs is amazing. I've been finding a couple more needs I have to add onto my table. Need a place to hang tongs and stuff closer to the large. And I've been using those hooks for grates and DW so I might put some hooks on the back.

Thanks for the info on super peel. I'm thinking one is in my near future.

XLBGE 
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    Solid MCN. I think I am finally getting to re-order my mini egg from new dealer this week. Eggcited. 
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013