Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

table design idea

I made my table last year without any real woodworking experience.  Looking back, there are alot of things I'd do different now, but the one thing I got right was the ash removal set up. Check it out...

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,514
    You did get it right. Should be std eqt.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    Ash removal is important, after all it's done often enough and when the job is easy the cooking experience is better.  You have a great setup for ash removal with that galvanized pan resting on the shelf and I like the fact that you built your own table as well.  I congratulate you!   
    Have fun! 
  • brycosbrycos Posts: 137
    Thanks Mickey.  I think this is the time of year people will be building / designing tables and this makes ash removal quick, easy and no mess.
  • brycosbrycos Posts: 137
    Thanks Clay! BTW- the pulled beef is awesome!
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    You are welcome.  If your going to the Ga.Mt. Eggfest come on over and say hi, I'll be cooking.
  • caneggercanegger Posts: 540
    Definitely a good idea. I'll have to keep that in mind