Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Easy Easter App

Options
Made these little babies before we went to family festivities on Easter. Cocktail weiners wrapped in bacon then rolled in brown sugar. Indirect for about 40 minutes. They tasted best when hot right off the egg.

Comments

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Bacon wrapped lil' smokies...a true classic!  They are darn good.  I've actually thrown lil'smokies on the egg straight out of the pack and they were pretty good. 

My only question is...was there no bacon left for the peppers?? :P

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Owossoegger
    Options
    i didnt know they had a name!  either way they were great.  unfortunately i only pulled out 1 package of bacon.  then while at the store i saw those great peppers (most were already pulled and eaten at the time of this picture) so i decided to throw those in without bacon.  Plus my wifey doesnt like bacon (i tell her thats her only flaw- that gets me awesome brownie points too).  
  • Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    Options
    Cocktail hot dogs and little smokies are two different products in my area.  Smokies are sausage, weiners are hot dogs.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season.