Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

"Eggictionary" / To the Editor

I am astounded that in the forums "Eggictionary", the word "Eggwagon" does not exist! I can't imagine that I would be exclusive in BGE world for building a one of a kind, tin & cedar "Eggwagon". I want to see more pics of creative stuff people have done with their BGE's. Is their already a site for this that I'm missing? How can I post more pics of my creative little eggwagon?
100_0594.jpg 61.3K

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,660
    Just post them. Looks good
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,691
    Mickey said:
    Just post them. Looks good

No offense, but I was thinking the same thing. Just post them like you posted the other one. Re: other egg wagons, I have not seen one. Plenty of creative egg tables with off road wheels but no conostoga wagons housing eggs..
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013