Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

This guy needed an EGG~

Ole Weber let another one down

XLBGE 

Comments

• Solson005
    Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    haha good stuff! 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • EggNorth
    EggNorth Posts: 1,535
    Great commercial.   Just the other day someone told me that I must be happy spring is here (is it?) and that I can go out and grill on my Egg again.  Can't blame them, even stores believe there is a "BBQ season"   
    Dave
    Cambridge, Ontario - Canada
    Large (2010), Mini Max (2015), Large garden pot (2018)
  • MrCookingNurse
    MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665
    BBQ season!! Ha. I was in William Sanoma last weekend and they had a itty bitty little section of BBQ stuff. Lady told me she was so ready for BBQ season to come in so she and her husband could grill.

XLBGE 
  • six_egg
    six_egg Posts: 1,110
    I know exactly what you mean. I have said it many times on here. I do not have a patio or porch of any kind. I have my LBGE in a nest that never moves because it has sat in mud for a while. It is in a great spot that is level so no need to move it. I cook in cold, rain whatever all year around. I do not get snow per say because I live in Mississippi. I love cooking on it dam the weather. I do cover it every night but it just looks lonely without a home  :)

XLBGE, LBGE 

Fernandina Beach, FL

• You gentlemen of the South who mock BBQ Season make me laugh. Up here on the tundra, it's tough sometimes to get up for Egging when the wind is strong and the wind chill factor (what the temp feels like accounting for wind) is 0 or lower. I Egg less in winter. I'm not a hibernating bear like the commercial, but I Egg more when my fingers aren't frozen.
    Flint, Michigan