Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Deboned Cajun Chicken

bamabbq
bamabbq Posts: 8
I live in ATL so I visited the Cajun Meat Market in Marietta and picked up a deboned chicken stuffed with shrimp stuffing. I have to say this may have been the very best chicken I have ever ate. Just put it on the egg indirect at 400 and it took about 1 hour and turned out great. I will be going back and trying a different stuffing in the very near future. If you have are ever close to this place give it a try. Pictures next time I promise!! 

Comments

• Lucky for me I live in Louisiana, and they opened a specialty Meat market about 5 miles from my home. They have all kinds of chicken stuffed with all kinds of things... also their Boudin is the best I stuffed some Boudin in the chicken cavity and cooked at 450 for about 1 hr and came out juicy and the chicken picked up the flavor great.

1 Large Big Green Egg
     1 Weber Kettle
     1 Weber Weber Smokey Mountain 18"
     1 Long Horn Off Set
     1 Bradley Smoker
     1 Weber Silver Gasser
     1 Weber Smokey Joe Small
     1 Orange Thermapen
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,629
    Neither one of you guys cooked anything or there would be pics on this page. :-@

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .