Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Salt Free

I just finished meeting with my workplace nutritionist and she gave me a few different blends that are salt free.  I have not tried any of these and can make no guarantees about them but wanted to share with the group. 

Hope you enjoy.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnson, Navin R... Sounds like a typical bastard.

Belmont, NC

·

Comments

• Thanks for sharing!
    Love smoking chicken...but they are hard to keep lit ;-) http://daveyrayland.wordpress.com/ Small Egg / Weber OTG 22" / CharGriller Trio / Masterbuilt 30" Electric
    ·
  • six_eggsix_egg Posts: 605
    Thnak you for list. I will save it for later. On another note if you like DP rubs they make the dizzy dust salt free.

XLBGE, LBGE 

Texarkana, TX

·