Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Allegro Teriyaki Marinade Chicken Thighs

RAC
RAC Posts: 1,688

Wanted to wok some shrimp fried rice and needed something to go with it so went to the store and found some Allegro Teriyaki Marinade. I marinaded the chicken for about 6 hours. This was some awesome stuff.image

Hope this works. I have never uploaded from Photobucket.

Ricky

Boerne, TX

Comments

• Solson005
    Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    Pictures worked and look great! I have used the spicy Allegro but haven't seen or paid enough attention to find the teriyaki one. I'll have to give that a try. I made teriyaki pork with my fried rice last time I got the wok out, very good combo! 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • RAC
    RAC Posts: 1,688

Solson005 Yes I use the spicy all the time but this was the first time I have seen the teriyaki. It was very good.

Again thanks for you help with the picture uploads.

Ricky

Boerne, TX

• Solson005
    Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    I will have to find it and give it a try. Happy to help. 

Now I just need to make it to Sam's to find a table like yours before my next camping trip. 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK.