Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ideas for a ready to eat at anytime food for 10-12 hours

Options
I work in a retail establishment and would like to prepare something for the floral girls to snack on as they are slaving away on Valentine's day. Thinking pulled pork, placed in a crock pot but just curious if anyone else has any ideas.
I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 

Comments

• Solson005
    Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    Options
    Pulled pork or Cochinita Pibil  is a hit for pork around my house that can be kept for a long time. How about a really good tortilla soup? Rick Bayless has a recipe that I use all the time and anytime someone new is over they ask for the recipe. Pair it with some good guacamole or salsa and it would be great all day. 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK.