Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Stainless Steel drawers & doors??

Options
I'm thinking of building an outdoor kitchen. I have a Medium and a Large BGE and (and yes...Gasp...) a built in grill (sorry purest...). My plan is to make the kitchen an "L" shape. On the long leg of the "L" I'd like to separate the BGEs and make the space in between a prep area with stainless steel drawers underneath. On the short leg I'll mount the grill. Under the grill I'm planning a storage area with a double SS door unit and one more storage area with a single SS door unit. In the 90 degree angle of the "L" the plan is a sink. That makes one 3 drawer unit, at least two door units and a sink made of stainless steel. I know I need to buy good SS since it will be outside. What I have seen so far is VERY EXPENSIVE! Does anyone have good supplier of reasonably priced SS drawer/door units?? Best I've seen is from Summerset which is the brand of my Grill. Does anyone have other ideas??

Thanks in advance,
T-Que

Comments