Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Bambi Burgers

Options
Forgot I had these pix on my phone. Whipped up some venison cheeseburgers the other night. They were seasoned with Dale's Reduced Sodium Seasoning and Dizzy Pig Cosmic Cow. Topped mine with Monteray Jack and pickled jalapeños. My processor does an outstanding job. Better than ground beef in my opinion.

Comments

• Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    Looks great, DyingInSC. Were those 100% venison, or a mixture? What cut of venison did you use?

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,056
    Options
    Why thank you, Girl-fin! Not 100% venison...I requested some beef fat to be cut in so it wouldn't be too dry. Not sure which cuts the processor uses for the ground meat. But I did just cut/ground up an 8 pound boneless ham the other night for jerky purposes. I'm thinking about using some of it for burgers, and mixing in some dry aged fat I've been saving in the freezer.