Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Guy to this Forum...Pulled Pork Pix

New guy to this forum, so please bear with me as I'm still trying to figure things out.  :)  Griffin just told me about this forum.  I didn't know it existed until the other day...anyways, I think I'm going to make this my home if you guys will have me.  ;)  I like the format much better than the greeneggers forum and the other forum of which I've been an avid member for years now.  I'm going to try to post some pix from a recent post I made on the greeneggers forum, so please bear with me if you get a bunch of computer jargon.  lol  So here goes:

I smoked up this 8.5 lb butt last week using Apple Wood.  It was rubbed with a little bit of mustard and the new Dizzy Pig's Down and Dizzy...

Gave it a spritz of Apple Cider Vinegar every few hours.

Took it to an internal temp of 197 deg f.  It melted like butta'!   ;)

Sauced it with some Sticky Fingers Habanero Hot.

And my super awesome wife made me a Strawberry Tall Cake from scratch!  It was deeeeeeelicious!

I know some of you have already seen this post, so sorry about that.  I'm reposting it mainly for learning reasons.  Still trying to figure things out over here.  :)  I think I got her figured out now.  I'll post up last night's wings and today's baby backs a little later.  Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!  And my thoughts and prayers go out to those of you affected by Sandy. 

Comments