Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Saturday planning

DawgDaysDawgDays Posts: 83
edited October 2012 in EGGtoberfest
This will be my first time and I'll be joined by a few open minded family members and likely future eggers. For beer, does anyone know what the drink ticket count per person is? We won't be lushes by any stretch but I'm curious if we need to pack a cooler. Also, we probably won't make it until 10:30 or so. What might we miss by not being there at 9 for the official start?
·

Comments

• The beer lines have always been very long.

It wouldn't hurt to bring a cooler (as well as any other adult beverages you might enjoy!)
    ·
  • I have the exact questions, Dawg.
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,276
    Before they moved to the speedway, if you had four beers you would be in line all day

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,985
    You could get one of those baseball hats with double beer holders...or a camelback.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
    I heard they aren't allowing bottles in.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • misumisu Posts: 213
    I'm hoping that only applies to tasters...
    I heard they aren't allowing bottles in.

·
    Don't know if cans are alright but if you are cooking you can take whatever you want I think. Used to be that way anyway.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • misumisu Posts: 213
    I figured they won't check all my coolers but I have yuengling in cans anyway. I'll try to sneak in a bottle of worcestershire sauce :)
    ·
  • I heard they aren't allowing bottles in.

Ah man! No Zima for EggerinLA? >:-)

·