Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Need two tix for Saturday!!!!

allmtrekallmtrek Posts: 3
edited October 2012 in EGGtoberfest
I am looking for two tickets for Saturday for me and my dad.  I just got back from Afghanistan and didnt have a chance to buy them in time  I t will be both my fathers and I first experience.  I live 15 min from the track but will go almost anywhere to pick them up.  Somebody please come through in the clutch!!!!
·

Comments

• Nobody has anything??? You guys are killing me here.
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091

Look in the Eggtoberfest section of this forum...there seem to be some there...if you make it to the Fest stop by and say hello...

Kim Youngblood

(aka vidalia1)

·
  • Do you still need tickets?
    ·
  • I got mad and decided to have mini eggtoberfest at the house.  All day cook-a-thon for myself...and watch football.  LOL

·