Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My 17 year old daughter just beat me in fantasy football.

Fred19Flintstone
Fred19Flintstone Posts: 8,168
edited September 2012 in Off Topic
OUCH!  The worst part is I don't get another crack at her until week 9.  Humiliations galore!
Flint, Michigan

Comments

• Sgt93
    Sgt93 Posts: 728
    That's what you get for picking Indy........ :))
    XL BGE - Small BGE - A few Komodo Kamado Serious Big Bad 42s
    Follow me on Instagram: @SSgt93
  • Too funny, tell her you let her win. My team name is "back that pass up" and I plan on taking the trophy this year! I've pulled in 122.22 points this week, let's just hope i can keep it up. Better luck in week 9!
  • Too funny, tell her you let her win. My team name is "back that pass up" and I plan on taking the trophy this year! I've pulled in 122.22 points this week, let's just hope i can keep it up. Better luck in week 9!
    I wish I could.  I've never, well almost never, let her win anything.  That way she knows that when she beats me, she really beat me.  Board and card games are one thing, but this really hurts!
    Flint, Michigan
  • That's awesome, I'm the same way with my daughter and I'm sure the day will come where I'll be on the losing end. Until then, I'm gonna rub it in!
  • That's awesome, I'm the same way with my daughter and I'm sure the day will come where I'll be on the losing end. Until then, I'm gonna rub it in!
    That what I did.  Now comes the payback.  Humiliations galore?  Coming from her is bad enough.  I'm already hearing it from the guys in the league.  Let me tell you, it's a (rhymes with "witch")! 
    Flint, Michigan
  • Mike8it
    Mike8it Posts: 468
    I'm in 2 leagues. One is super competitive with the guys at work and the other is a fun league with some of the guys at work and their children. Got beat by .52 points in the ultra competitive league Sunday night on a meaningless play and lost to a 11 year old last night by 1.5 points thanks to the meaningless 2 point conversion. Got to love it. It does make watching the games even more fun! Happy egging everyone.