Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mezcal (like tequila) infused with Egged Pineapple, Cilantro, Jalepeno

Options
KingRover
KingRover Posts: 115
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum

Inspired by http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1140399/grilled-pineapple-great-invention#latest, thought I'd post these crappy phone pics of cocktail hour. Had some extra pineapple, why not throw it in some booze. Mezcal infused with egged pineapple, some cilantro, some jalepeno slices.

imageimage

Comments

• Aviator
    Aviator Posts: 1,757
    edited September 2012
    Options

Awww shoot, there goes the price of pineapples. Up, UP. TWO threads and with booze.

Run all, buy up all the pineapples and freeze em. Get ready for the zombies. After the protein, you will need a desert?

:):))

Seriously, looks nice. I love Tequila. Don Julio!!!

Anejo only, in my casa.

Large and Small BGE, Blackstone 36 and a baby black Kub.

Chattanooga, TN.

• FanOfFanboys
    Options
    King rover, so soak the pineapple in mexcal (I dig the worm), cilantro and jalapeño the grill? Or grill the pineapple and put in the drink, drink it, then eat fruit? Either way I'm trying it ha
    Boom
  • KingRover
    Options
    King rover, so soak the pineapple in mexcal (I dig the worm), cilantro and jalapeño the grill? Or grill the pineapple and put in the drink, drink it, then eat fruit? Either way I'm trying it ha
    Haha, I grilled the pineapple with dizzy dust, let it cool, put it in a cup, muddled it a little with some cilantro and couple of jalepeno slices, then ice, then mezcal (no worm). The cilantro got a little annoying at the end when I was trying to eat the soaked pineapple, but give it a shot!