Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

first time egger

doncarl
doncarl Posts: 23
edited August 2012 in EGG Table Forum

just got a large egg for birthday...want to build a table for it...also want to cover the whole table and egg

two questions: 1) is the BGE cover for their table good?, and 2) what size table will fit under that cover?  I can't find the dimensions of their cover.

Comments

• Well I cannot answer your table or cover question because I have neither.  But welcome to egging and making some of the best food you have eaten.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
  • bigphil
    bigphil Posts: 1,390
    @doncarl unable to answer as well . but welcome to the form and the world of egging 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,318
    @doncarl-welcome to the cult and like the others above-can't answer your question without making up something that would be of no benefit.  Go easy on the Kool-Aid. 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.